Monday 10 October 2011

I Am #1 Download

I Am #1



I Am #1: Sacagawea



Search and download I Am #1: Sacagawea for free. Download I Am #1: Sacagawea and other books from rapidshare mediafire.
Mod Monkey I am 1 Foil Balloon Mod Monkey I am 1 - 18" Foil Balloon - 189988 Find new edition of I Am #1 here
.



Mod Monkey I am 1 Foil Balloon-as shown


party supplies - foil balloons - mod monkey i am 1 - 18" foil balloon

****ATTENTION****This banner is made to your liking!! You pick colors and shape.
This listing is for a Sesame Street Elmo "I am 1, i am 2" Birthday Banner. I can also provide a matching birthday banner and/or name banner. This banner will be a great addition to your Elmo Theme..
PLEASE NOTE: Characters in these images are free. You are paying for my time, services and supplies in creating, customizing, and assembling these handmade pieces for your own personal use. This item is not a licensed product and all character images used are not being sold. Images remain property of their respective c

This listing is for a full size "I am 1" monster themed banner.
The banner is made with orange and turquoise with a small amount of lime green/yellow (not shown on color chart) on the scalloped circles however, I can customize the colors - just let me know what you want for colors in notes to seller at checkout.
See below for a list of other items that coordinate with this theme that are available for an additional cost:
-Happy Birthday door sign
- "I am 1" high chair banner
- Name banner
- 1st year photo tag banner.
- die cuts of the monsters (set of 2 per listing) You could use them as gift

This “I am 1” banner is made with cardstock and is tied together with coordinating ribbon. It will look adorable hanging on the front of your little one's high chair.
Each scalloped circle measures 3” and is made from two layers of cardstock with printed lettering.
Like the style of this banner but you'd like change the color or theme? No problem! Click this link to view customization options available. http://www.etsy.com/shop/getthepartystarted?section_id=7256451
Coordinating party decorations also available:
* Banners * Cupcake Toppers * Favor Tags * Door Signs *
Click here to view mo



I Am #1 Download




download
No comments :
Post a Comment