Sunday 10 April 2011

You Are My Sunshine Download

You Are My Sunshine



You Are My Sunshine


  • Recommended Age: Birth - 4 years

Search and download You Are My Sunshine for free. Download You Are My Sunshine and other books from rapidshare mediafire.
You Are My Sunshine in bright yellow typography with a funky little sun. Cute baby gift or nursery decor. Looks great in the kitchen or bedroom or anywhere that needs a little sunshine.
Title: You Are My Sunshine Art Print
Size: 8x10 inches (20x25 cm), frame not included.
* 8x10 is an easy size to display on a wall or table
* Bright and cheery art
* Charming print that makes a delightful baby shower gift
Printed on ultra premium heavyweight paper using Epson hi-definition inks for vivid colors that last over 100 years with no fade. Shipped flat in a padded mailer with cardboard for maximum protection.
Get the set!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/104020222/you-are-my-sunshine-wall-art-4
More sunshine prints:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/colorbee/search?search_query=sunny&search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_9492821&shopname=colorbee
My shop main page: www.colorbee.etsy.com Find new edition of You Are My Sunshine here
.



Littlelion Studio You Are My Sunshine Wall Decal


You Are My Sunshine is one of LittleLion Studio's largest murals yet extremely light and pleasing on the eyes due to its beautiful outline style.

You are my sunshine nursery wall decal. Measures 10 inches tall by 32 inches wide It can be made in any color from the color chart. Please include your color choice in message to seller box when completing your transaction. Instructions will be included with every order.[!brand :you are my sunshine nursery quote!]

Whimsical modern designs.
YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE MY ONLY SUNSHINE print.
16x20 inch print. It is printed with archival ink on matte heavyweight archival paper and comes packaged in a resealable cello sleeve.
Additional Sizes Available, just convo me to request a custom order in a different size:
4x6 prints are $5.00 each
5x7 prints are $8.00 each
8x10 prints are $14.00 each
11x14 prints are $20.00 each
16x20 prints are $40.00 each**
**larger sizes may incur additional shipping fees and may take longer to ship

You are my sunshine print set - perfect addition to your nursery decor!
CHOOSE YOUR COLORS
Leave notes during checkout with up to TWO colors from the chart above.
(Colors used in the samples above are listed in the top right corner of each photo)
Prints will ship as shown in the first picture if notes are not included at the time of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE the colors on your monitor may differ slightly from the printed art. If an exact color is needed, order a printed color chart sample www.etsy.com/listing/123263169
DETAILS
• Listing is for two prints measuring 11” x 14” each (frame and m



You Are My Sunshine Download




download
No comments :
Post a Comment