Thursday 28 February 2013

Alphabet (My First Bob Books) Download

Alphabet (My First Bob Books)



Alphabet (My First Bob Books) (My First Bob Books)



Search and download Alphabet (My First Bob Books) (My First Bob Books) for free. Download Alphabet (My First Bob Books) (My First Bob Books) and other books from rapidshare mediafire.
In 12 playful books, familiar animal friends progressively introduce the 26 letters of the alphabet. Engaging, read-aloud stories inspire and motivate your child, while proven teaching principles inspire success. Your child will prepare for the magic of reading as My First Bob Books: Alphabet guides them through these stages: Realizing that written language represents spoken language Learning the names of the letters Realizing that letters represent sounds Learning which letters represent which sounds Hidden pictures challenge kids to find objects with featured sounds and the Parent Guide offers additional teaching tips and activities to support kids' growth and build confidence. 12 books. 12 pages each. Find new edition of Alphabet (My First Bob Books) here
.



My First BOB Books: Alphabet - Scholastic


Expanding on the core sets that have made Bob Books such a success, Spring 2008 brings us an all-new Bob Books set! This Alphabet Set includes 12 books of 12 pages each, and brings Bob Books proven teaching tools to children who aren t quite ready to read Set 1 yet. The letters of the alphabet are introduced in a fun, easy-to-understand way as only Bob Books can! Bob Books were developed to provide structure and success for children learning to read, and encourage the joy of reading through simplicity, consistency, and warmth. These carefully graduated books introduce reading sounds logically

Expanding on the foundation sets that have made Bob Books such a success, My First Bob BooksTM is a brand new series introducing Bob Books proven teaching tools to children who aren t quite ready for Bob Books:Set 1. My First Bob Books:Alphabet includes 12 books of 12 pages each, presenting the letters of the alphabet in a gentle, fun, easy-to-understand way as only Bob Books can! With upper and lowercase examples of each letter, animal characters and charming stories, your child will have fun learning new letter sounds. Bob Books were developed to provide structure and early success for child

Support Reading Growth And Build Confidence With Simple Stories
In these 12 playful books, familiar animal friends progressively introduce the 26 letters of the alphabet. Engaging, read-aloud stories inspire and motivate young students to learn letter/sound relationships, while proven teaching principles inspire success. Each book includes hidden pictures to challenge students to find objects with the featured sounds. Includes a sturdy storage box.

Alphabet (My First Bob Books Series), ISBN-13: 9780545019217, ISBN-10: 0545019214



Alphabet (My First Bob Books) Download




download
No comments :
Post a Comment