Friday 30 November 2012

I Am #2 Download

I Am #2



I Am #2: Albert Einstein



Search and download I Am #2: Albert Einstein for free. Download I Am #2: Albert Einstein and other books from rapidshare mediafire.
This banner will be a great addition to your Mickey Mouse Theme.
This listing is for a Mickey Mouse "I AM 1" Birthday highchair Banner. If you'd an "I AM 2" or any other age please let me know under "note to seller". I can also provide a matching birthday banner and/or name banner. Please contact me and I will send you a listing ASAP!
PLEASE NOTE: Characters in these images are free. You are paying for my time, services and supplies in creating, customizing, and assembling these handmade pieces for your own personal use. This item is not a licensed product and all character images used are not being sold. Images remain property of their respective copyright holders and may not be resold. Items purchased are for personal use only and are not to be re-sold for any reason.
Thanks for stopping by ;) Find new edition of I Am #2 here
.



Birthday Express "I am 2" Pink Adjustable Baseball cap hat New


Birthday Express "I am 2" Pink Adjustable Baseball cap / hat Brand New in sealed bag Velcro size adjustment in back. Comes from a smokefree and pet free facility I do offer combined shipping, Just request a total when you finish shopping for a corrected total.

Elmo Banner I am 2 Banner - I am 1 Elmo head banner Red and AQUA BLUE (any age) banner
Each scalloped circle is 5.5 inches in diameter and a Elmo head separates each word and is at each end of the banner. All cutouts shown for this banner are made from cardstock. There are a total of 4 Elmo heads included in the banner.
This is a I am 2 banner (8 cards) -- any age banner
Customization: Let me know if you want to change the color combinations or the font of the letters. Do you want to add a name? just contact me and we can work in your custom banner.All my die cuts are cut from premium 80lb. ca

PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING AT CHECKOUT
1. What Size ?
2. What Color T shirt would you like?
3. Any other details about your item i need to know?
These are also available in 24 month Onesies! Just send me a convo if you are interested in those!
* I have these in boy and girl colors , please specify which ones you want =) They are all cute for either a boy or a girl!
$2.00 SHIPPING AND MONOGRAMMING ON THIS ITEM! =)
$1.50 Additional Charge to Ship internationally.
Please be VERY clear when you are placing your order so that we can ensure your item is just like you want it to be! =)
I am always

I Am Not a Human Being II [Deluxe Edition] By Lil Wayne (Audio CD)



I Am #2 Download




download
No comments :
Post a Comment