Wednesday 24 August 2011

Pre-Reading Skills (My First Bob Books) Download

Pre-Reading Skills (My First Bob Books)



Pre-Reading Skills (My First Bob Books) (My First Bob Books)



Search and download Pre-Reading Skills (My First Bob Books) (My First Bob Books) for free. Download Pre-Reading Skills (My First Bob Books) (My First Bob Books) and other books from rapidshare mediafire.
Reinforce Basic Literacy Concepts With Engaging, Read-Aloud Stories
Sally the Circle and her friends introduce important pre-reading skills including identifying basic shapes in preparation for letter recognition; sorting, classifying, and symbol identification to build important problem-solving skills; recognizing simple patterns to create awareness of letter groups and sight words; and sequencing to strengthen the ability to predict how stories flow. Includes a sturdy storage box. Find new edition of Pre-Reading Skills (My First Bob Books) here
.



My First Bob Books: Pre-Reading Skills


Scholastic s award-winning reading program is now available to pre-readers with the creation of My First Bob BooksTM. Expanding upon the Bob Books method and philosophy, these brand new sets offer children and their parents simple and satisfying tools that lay an important foundation for reading readiness. My First Bob Books:Alphabet helps children match sounds to letters, letters to words, and words to a story through the introduction of uppercase and lowercase letters and initial letter sounds. My First Bob Books:Pre-Reading Skills uses humorous read-aloud stories to introduce spatial, relat

This book is written by Lynn Maslen Kertell Published by Scholastic, Inc. In 2008 and is available in Paperback Usually Ships in 3 Days.

Sally the Circle and her friends introduce important skills that help prepare your child for reading. Your youngsters will never know that they're learning as they follow the adventures of Sally, Seth and Tanner - but you will. Pre-reading skills introduced in this 12 book set include: Identifying basic shapes in preparation for letter recognition Sorting, classifying and symbol identification to build important problem-solving skills Recognizing simple patterns to create awareness of letter groups and sight words Sequencing to strengthen the ability to predict how stories flow. The Parent Gui

New Paperback.



Pre-Reading Skills (My First Bob Books) Download




download
No comments :
Post a Comment