Wednesday 8 June 2011

I Wish I Knew That: U.S. Presidents Download

I Wish I Knew That: U.S. Presidents



I Wish I Knew That: U.S. Presidents: Cool Stuff You Need To Know



Here is a look at the fascinating profiles of each of the 43 presidents, including the names of their pets! Sidebars are filled with fun and unusual information about our leaders-such as who appears on stamps and money-and "At a Glance" boxes provide birth date, political party, and other vital information, including that:

Thomas Jefferson, our third president, spoke six languages, invented many things (the swivel chair and the pedometer, to name two), and designed and built not only Monticello (his rural home) but also the University of Virginia. Search and download I Wish I Knew That: U.S. Presidents: Cool Stuff You Need To Know for free. Download I Wish I Knew That: U.S. Presidents: Cool Stuff You Need To Know and other books from rapidshare mediafire.
Store Search search Title, ISBN and Author I Wish I Knew That: US Presidents: Cool Stuff You Need to Know Estimated delivery 3-12 business days Format Hardcover Condition Brand New Details ISBN 1606523600 ISBN-13 9781606523605 Title I Wish I Knew That: US Presidents: Cool Stuff You Need to Know Format Hardcover Pages 143 Publisher Reader's Digest Juvenile Dimensions 5.1 in. x 0.7 in. x 7.8 in. About Us Grand Eagle Retail is the ideal place for all your reading and entertainment needs! With Find new edition of I Wish I Knew That: U.S. Presidents here
Theodore Roosevelt, was one of the nation's great hunters, and the Smithsonian is filled with hundreds of specimens from his safari in Africa. He was also our first environmentalist president, setti.



I Wish I Knew That: U. S. Presidents : Cool Stuff You Need to Know


I Wish I Knew That: US Presidents : Cool Stuff You Need to Know, ISBN-13: 9781606523605, ISBN-10: 1606523600

Powered by Frooition Pro Click here to view full size. Full Size Image Click to close full size. I Wish I Knew That: US Presidents - Book NEW Author(s): Patricia A. Halbert Format: Hardcover # Pages: 143 ISBN-13: 9781606523605 Published: 02/02/2012 Language: English Weight: 0.55 pounds Brand new book. About Us Payment Shipping Customer Service FAQs Welcome to MovieMars All items are Brand New. We offer unbeatable prices, quick shipping times and a wide selection second to none. Purchases come

I Wish I Knew That: US Presidents : Cool Stuff You Need to Know, ISBN-13: 9781606523605, ISBN-10: 1606523600

I Wish I Knew That: US Presidents READB 9781606523605 09781606523605



I Wish I Knew That: U.S. Presidents Download


He was also our first environmentalist president, setti

download
No comments :
Post a Comment