Friday 10 December 2010

I Like You Download

I Like You



I Like You



Search and download I Like You for free. Download I Like You and other books from rapidshare mediafire.
The Custom Vinyl Shop eBay Listing Template Home About Us View All Listings Installation Instructions Feedback FAQ Add my Store to your Favorites and receive my email newsletters about new items and special promotions! General Interest I'll Love You Forever, I'll Like You for Always... - Vinyl Wall Art Decal Sticker "I'll Love You Forever, I'll Like You for Always" Vinyl Wall Art Decal measuring roughly 22"x18" - All Decals are die cut from High Performance 7 Year Indoor / Outdoor Vinyl, Availa Find new edition of I Like You here
.



Mother's Day Card - Father's Day Card - I like you and naps


I like you and naps. The original.
5x7 white card with bold red letters. Blank inside. Recycled papers, biodegradable sleeve. Printed in small batches. Folded and packed by me.
Also available in a boxed set:
www.etsy.com/listing/129805180
Shipping: I get orders into the mail in 1-3 business days. Cards are then shipped in a recycled flat mailer via USPS First Class Mail, which typically delivers in 3-6 business days. International shipping may take 2 weeks or longer.
Upgrade to expedited shipping:
www.etsy.com/listing/108305455
Thanks for supporting indie artists! Profits help me make music:
w

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living my momma you'll be."
Customize your own quote
"Mom"
Customize your own title
Adorned with flowers and pearl.
Each piece is hand painted to espresso color using hand stroke technique. Design is lasered to specialty paper then adhered to solid wood. Sealant covering to help protect frame for added years.
This particular design is finished on a solid wood frame, measuring 9x7" with a 4x6" photo space insert and glass cover.
All items are all lovingly handmade , with every edge distressed to ensure the paper completely blends

TuffyMcPuggles.com Burpees Don't Really Like You Either CrossFit T Shirt The American Apparel Women's BB301 T Shirt is made with a 50/50 poly-cotton blend which is finer than the traditional combed-cotton yarn. A perfect worn-in texture makes this shirt feel just like your favorite vintage rock t-shirt.*NOTE: This is a Juniors style. It runs 1 size smaller than Misses.The graphic is professionally screen printed with super soft inks and distressing for a vintage look. 100% Made In America. Cond

Mom, Mama, Grandma etc
I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
Your baby I'll be
Love
motif
wedding date
Please leave the following info in note to seller at checkout
1-Who is the handkerchief addressed to-Mom, Mama, Dad, Daddy, Grandma etc
2- signature name
3- wedding date -it can be example January 1, 2014 or 1.1.14 or 1st January, 2014
4- thread color for text
5- thread color for motif design
Missing information will delay your order.
11x11 cotton handkerchief , verse will be placed in the corner of handkerchief.Please leave note to seller names ,wedding date, a



I Like You Download




download
No comments :
Post a Comment